the Bachlers

the Bachlers
December 2008

Monday, October 20, 2008

Aly is THREE

OK, I am finally going to blog again. Let's see if I can blog this whole week and get some things caught up.

Aly finally turned three years old. She helped her dad open up the box containing her new kitchen.
 








She appears to be quite the ham as she familiarizes herself with all the bells and whistles of this new "toy".
 







Although she can also get quite serious while she whips up a smoothie.
 






And of course we can't forget the box it all came in. The best present of all is the box!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy belated bday Aly! I LOVE the look on her face as she is peeking out the box! I keep telling myself that one of these days, all I'm going to give my kids for Christmas is a box. I think they would be just as thrilled with it as they would a $200 present (at least the younger ones would).

Erica said...

Three already!?! Aly has the greatest smile and hair I have ever seen. So cute.