the Bachlers

the Bachlers
December 2008

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Fun - 3 year old style

It is the beginning of summer, what shall I do first?

Let's start off small and cute by dancing a jig.











Cute . . let's see. Is dumping the powder in the bathroom cute?













How about basking in the sun at Grandma & Grandpa's after getting wet in some back yard water fun?











I know I'm cute at my gymnastics class. At least Coach Gil tells Mom that I listen and perform well. For some reason Mom doesn't think I do that as often at home.















Now I know it must be OK to take all my books off the shell to make room for . . .














My sleeping babies.













Now, what will I do with the rest of my summer?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! She is a busy girl. Reminds me of a special friend that I know! I love your blog. Hope you are doing well! We miss you!

Kristi said...

That's hilarious! My kids have done the powder thing, too, but they had a culprit...Steph's daughter, Sophie, and it was brand new...totally emptied when they were done. Hope you didn't make the mistake of sticking her in the tub like I did...just caked up!

Kirsty Michaelis said...

She is just too cute. You will certainly have your hands full as she gets older :)

meng said...

Hey I found your blog from Ashlee, thought I would leave you a note so you know who is looking at your page.
Brittany Meng